Learn how you can boot your Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 into Recovery Mode where it gives you access to perform all sort of things to fix whatever issue you are dealing with right now and have the problem works again.
Boot into Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 – When dealing with problems in your phone, understanding the real cause can help you to fix it immediately. But even when you already know the cause or the possible solution for that issue, it doesn’t mean you can do it right away.
Sometimes, you need to boot the phone into “Recovery Mode”, one of special mode that Samsung device have. In this mode, you have access to perform different kind of actions that you won’t be able to do from normal mode.
You can choose to perform “Factory Reset” to bring the phone back to its factory state. This is the perfect action to do if you want undo everything including phone customization that goes the wrong way.
Want to erase the whole cache that crowding the phone memory? Choose the “Wipe Cache partition” option on this mode. If you want to update the phone system from different source, then you can do it from this mode as well.
Now, the only thing left is to know how to boot the phone into “Recovery Mode”. Make sure to follow the guide below to get through it:
- Always turn off the phone first.
- Now, press and hold “Volume Up, Power and Home button” in the same time.
- Keep pressing until you see the “Recovery Booting” written on the top of the screen and then release your hold on those buttons.
- Wait until the booting process is complete. During the booting process, you may get message that warn you that the phone is entering “Recovery Mode”. Choose to continue with this process.
- Now you enter the Recovery Mode menu. Use “Volume button” to navigate through the available menu and highlight the one that you wish to perform.
- Press “Power button” to select that specific option.
- Let the process begin and when it’s done, boot the phone back to normal mode by choosing the “Reboot System Now” option.
When the phone has reboot back to its normal mode, you can watch the change that already took place and enjoy the result.