How to Use Adaptive Fast Charging on Galaxy S7. Samsung Galaxy S7 comes up with bigger battery capacity (3000 mAH), which means that the battery can last longer than its previous version and it also means that the charging process will take longer than.
Adaptive charger or sometimes called as fast charger is the one that was included in Samsung Galaxy S7 box. The process of using this charger is not so different with normal or wall charger.
The only difference is the time it took to charge the phone, where it will be much faster than the normal charger. In order to use Adaptive Charger to charge Galaxy S7, follow these steps:
- Connect USB cable to the micro USB port that located in the bottom of the device and make sure that the connection is tight and secure.
- Connect the other end of USB cable to the adaptive charger.
- Once the USB cable has been connected securely, plug the charger into electric socket.
- Wait until the process is completed. During the charging process, the LED light will turn red and only when battery if fully charged it will turn green.
- Disconnect the phone from the charger and plug out the charger from electric socket.
There are a few things that every owner needs to know about fast charging on Samsung Galaxy S7, to prevent any misunderstanding in the future:
- Fast charging only work with adaptive charger.
- Adaptive charging will work only when the battery capacity is less than 60%. Once it pass this level, the charging process will be slowing down, just like the one on normal or wall charger.
- The quality of USB cable that was used in the process must be top notch. Using low quality USB cable will result in longer charging process, damaged the battery and the phone and the worst scenario is that it may cause fire.
- Always make sure that the connection is tight and secure or the process will take longer than it should be.
- An overheating mechanism that the device have will keep the phone safe during charging process where the phone will grew hot.
- Some people worry that fast charging will affect the battery lifespan. This is not the case with Samsung Galaxy S7, so there is no need to worry about that.
- The bundled adaptive charger can be used as the replacement for power adapter in wireless charging.
Don’t Miss: How to Charging Samsung Galaxy S7 Properly
Using adaptive or fast charger on Galaxy S7 is a huge convenient for many people since it reduce the time of charging significantly. Just imagine, with this type of charging, people can have their battery increase from 0% to 60% in just 30 minutes.