When your Samsung S766C Galaxy Stardust is freezing, slow, responding incorrectly and not responsive, then you can opt for how to hard reset Tracfone Samsung S766C Galaxy Stardust as well.
In fact, hard reset is an alternative reset when there’s no other solution can be performed. However, if you’re still able to navigate and access your device then you can opt for Factory Data Reset afterward.
On the other hand, if you have problems when accessing the Factory Data Reset in phone Settings then you can perform hard reset on your Samsung S766C Galaxy stardust.
This is kind of ideal solution if you have problems with the touch screen or the navigations. It’s also a great option if you cannot get your device to turn on the power.
Hard Reset Tracfone Samsung S766C:
1. First, make sure your device is OFF
To achieve hard reset on your device, make sure that the device is turned off. If your device is not responding and cannot turn the power off with power button, then you will need to pull out the battery and then pull it back again in few seconds.
Avoid turning on the power if you are about to reinsert the battery. Just take into account that the device has to be off. You also have to remember that the phone is not plugged into a phone charger.
2. Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo
3. Select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm
4. Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation
5. Select option “reboot system now“. The hard reset has just been performed
Factory Data Reset Tracfone Samsung S766C:
1. From a Home screen go to Settings > Accounts tab
2. Tap Backup and reset > Factory data reset
3. Tap Reset device and follow the prompts to perform the reset
Be aware of doing this as it is possibly to erase all data from your device, including the Google account along with settings on other account, system and data application and settings, downloaded applications, and your music, photos, videos and other files as well. Having known how to hard reset Tracfone Samsung S766C Galaxy Stardust will guide you to reset it on your own.