One of the most common problem that iOS 9 users face is that their cellular data cannot be turned on for some apps. Normally, if you go to Settings and select Cellular, you will easily select Use cellular data for and you can start picking the app you want to choose.
However, sometimes it is not working and your device cannot change the app you have chosen in the Settings menu. When this problem happens, it seems that the app you have chosen is stuck off.
I hope this article will help you out how to fix iOS 9 problems, can’t turn cellular data on for some apps. In fact there are some solutions you can pick even though there is no guarantee that it is going to work out for your device.
1. You can reboot your device. Try to hold the Sleep/Wake and Home button for several seconds to do this.
2. You can also go to Control Center and turn on and off the airplane mode.
3. You can also try reset all of the network Settings in your device. In order to do it, you can go to Settings, then select General, then Reset, and then Reset Network Settings.
4. You can also go to Settings, then select General, then Reset, and then Reset All Settings to refresh your device settings.
5. The next thing you can do is uninstalling the app in your device which has problems. After you uninstall it, you can reinstall if you still need the app.
6. You can also try fully wiping and setting up the device with a clean install. To try, go to Settings, then select General, then Reset, and then Erase All Content and Settings.