Step by step guide to disable flipboard briefing in Samsung Galaxy A5 2017, so you enjoy the most of the phone without have to be disturbed by the streaming news and RSS feed from various sources.
Flipboard Briefing on Galaxy A5 2017 Home Screen – Flipboard briefing use user interest to collect news and RSS feed from various source. The idea of this app is to bring the news that the phone owner has interest with, without have looking it around. It aims for the phone owner convenience.
Despite it being useful app, not everyone enjoy using it. The app has its own spot on the leftmost of home screen panel. This fact alone makes some people think that it makes the home screen too crowded. Add it with other reason such as it drained battery power and data connection or issue with privacy matter, makes some people want to disable it.
Disable Flipboard briefing is not that hard. In fact, it is pretty easy and you can do it in matter of seconds. If you really want to disable this app, follow the step by step guide below:
- Open the home screen panel. You don’t have to turn off the phone or reboot it in special mode. Simply open the home screen panel.
- On the home screen panel, tap and hold any blank area. Edit mode will appear.
- In this “Edit mode”, you are allowed to do some changes including disable Flipboard Briefing app. Open the app by swipe the screen from left to right or simply tap the leftmost part of the screen.
- Once the Flipboard Briefing panel open, locate the toggle switch on the top right. Tap on it to disable the app, or in case you want to use it again in the future, simply tap on it once more.
- Go back to home screen panel by tapping the back button or Home button.
Once you disable this app, you will no longer receive news and RSS feed from around the world. It gives you the freedom to access the thing that interests you the most at your most convenient times.