Give a more personal and unique appearance on your OnePlus 3 by changing its lock screen wallpaper with the picture of your choice by following the step by step guide in here.
Giving your OnePlus 3 a personal and unique look can be done in various ways. You can use phone case or something like that to your phone. If you just want to make small change from time to time, you can change lock screen wallpaper on it.
The good thing about OnePlus 3 is that you don’t have to have root access to do it. The feature that will enable this action is already available in there although it was not that easy to find, which makes some user never realize that it was there.
OnePlus 3 Lock Screen Wallpaper
But now, you and everyone else can change the lock screen wallpaper on OnePlus 3 easily by following the guide below:
- Download the wallpaper you would like to put as your new lock screen wallpaper.
- After that, launch the Gallery stock application. On the top right, you will see the “Collections” tab, tap on it.
- Next you need to tap on “Download” section on the screen. Now you will see the wallpaper image that was stored in Download folder. Choose the wallpaper you want by tap on it.
- On the top right of the screen, there is three dot menu icon. Tap on it as well.
- A menu will appear where you must choose “Set As” option.
- Another menu will appear where you need to choose “Lock screen Wallpaper” option.
- Set the image the way you want it by adjust the position, rotate it or crop it. After that, tap the “Done” button on the bottom of the screen.
- On the top right of the screen, tap the “Save” button. Now you have new lock screen wallpaper on your OnePlus 3.
You can change the lock screen wallpaper anytime you want, just follow the guide above and get a new and fresher look on your phone in no time.