Learn how to wipe cache partition on Motorola Moto Z Droid as part of troubleshooting action that will help to solve most issue that happen to the device and give it a fresh new start.
Cache partition is exist on Moto Z Droid, where it stored bits and pieces of the data from the system as well as the app that was used by the phone to make sure the loading process run faster and smoother. Cache data itself is useful but is some cases, it can get corrupted and if that happen, it will cause all kind of problem with the device.
That is why wipe cache partition is a suggested action that may help on solving various issues with Moto Z Droid. Problems like not working app, overheating, slow performance, shorter battery life and other issue can be solved with this action.
The question remained is how to wipe cache partition? It is a little complicated to do this, because it requires user to reboot their Motorola Moto Z Droid into two different special modes before they can perform this action.
But that is not something to worry about because the guide below will help everyone to get into action in no time:
- Start it by power off the phone.
- Boot the phone into Fastboot Mode first.
- From Fastboot Mode, find the “Recovery” option that will boot the phone to Recovery Mode.
- Recovery Mode is a special mode, just like Fastboot Mode. In this mode, the touch screen will not work. The only way to navigate through the menu and option in there is by using Volume Up, Volume Down and Power button. Use the Volume button to move up and down and Power button to select the highlighted option.
- Find “Wipe Cache Partition” option, make sure to highlighted it first and then press Power button to select it.
- A dialog box will appear to confirm this action and choose Yes to proceed with the action.
- It may take a while for the system to wipe cache partition and when it finished, it will return to Recovery Mode menu.
- Make sure the “Reboot System Now” is highlighted and press Power button to select it. It will boot the phone back to normal mode where the phone can be use normally.
It may take a while before the phone reboot to normal mode completely. It happens because the system is still rebuilding cache partition that has been wiped out. It’s normal and the waiting time may different from one person to another, depend on the amount of cache that need to be rebuild.
The more app that was installed in the phone and the longer time that it has been used before will make the process longer. After the system finished with it, your Moto Z Droid will boot in normal speed and hopefully the problem that exists before is no more.
Wipe out cache partition will erase any corrupted cache and give the phone a fresh new start. It make the Android system has to rebuild the cache again and in the process, it will make sure that everything stands where it belong so no more problem will arise from it.