Learn how to boot Motorola Moto Z Droid into Recovery Mode that allow user to do all kind of thing with their phone including restoring or undo the mistake that was made before and have the phone back to work normally.
Recovery Mode in Moto Z Droid is a special mode that allow user to recover from any mistake that was made before. But that is only one thing that people can do in this special mode. This is also the place that allows people to do other things as well, including performing factory reset, wipe cache partition or side load the OTA update.
Motorola Moto Z Droid Recovery Mode
The process to get into recovery mode is not a straightforward one. It requires people to boot the phone to Fastboot Mode first before they can reboot the phone to Recovery Mode.
It may be a little confusing at first, but with this guide, everyone should be able to do exactly what they need to do to boot Moto Z Droid into recovery mode.
- First thing to do is to turn off or power off the phone.
- After that, boot the phone to Fastboot Mode.
- In Fastboot Mode, the touch screen is not working, so instead use Volume Up and Volume Down button to navigate through the available options. Using those buttons to find “Recovery” option and make sure to highlighted it.
- Once it was highlighted, press Power button to select it.
- The screen will turn black and soon there will be the green Android robot lay down.
- Press and hold Power button and without letting it go, press and hold Volume Up button as well. It will start the process of rebooting into Recovery Mode.
Once people finished with what they need to do in this special mode, they can return back to normal mode. Find the “Reboot System Now” option using Volume button, press Power button to select it and it will reboot back to normal mode where people can use it the way they used to.