How to Hard Reset Tracfone LG L34C Optimus Fuel? LG offers you latest smartphone that make your life easier. This smartphone has already made with Android 4.4 KitKat that helps you work faster. This operation system is supported with 1.2 GHz dual core processor too.
This smartphone helps you do all things in easy way because there is large screen, 3.5 inch touchscreen. There are some other features that you can get such as 3MP camera, camcorder, Wifi connectivity, Bluetooth, GPS, Music Player, and some other things.
For all of you who want to sell this phone, you need to ensure that all files inside of your phone were erased. That is why you need to do hard reset. Now, you can do reset in very easy way and you just need to follow step by step here.
Step by Step to Hard Reset Tracfone LG L34C:
- Power OFF the phone.
- Press and hold Power button and Volume Down button in the same time for several seconds.
- Keep doing this until you see LG logo appear on the screen. When the logo is appear, release both buttons but for 1 seconds only.
- Remember that release both buttons just for 1 seconds before you press and hold them once again.
- When you do it right, the device will boot into Recovery Mode where you can see it on the screen and this is where you can release both buttons.
- In recovery mode, you can navigate through the menu using Power Up and Down button.
- Use those buttons to find and the highlight “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option. Use Power button to make the selection.
- Select the “Yes” option on the first dialog box and another dialog box will also show up to confirm your action. In the second dialog box, select “Yes” and let the factory reset process begin.
Before you do factory reset on your phone, you need to ensure that you have already made backup data for all files on your phone. When you do hard reset, all applications, all user data and DRM licenses will be removed. Now, you have already known how to hard reset Tracfone LG L34C Optimus Fuel.