Some decades ago, communication is as wide as sending letter and using pager. These old way of communication is now forgotten because the whole steps are complicated, not practical, has a high costs and spend too much money.
Nowadays, the presence of smartphone is totally helpful. These devices are coming many years ago and start to be liked by the society. They love to use smartphone because it possesses complete features like never before.
Smartphone can even use for multipurpose. It can even improve your productivity of working and daily activities. Using dongle as your modem and connection source is a very old ideas.
Now your smartphone can be functioned as Wi-Fi hotspot as well. You can do this on many types of smartphones such as Galaxy S6 from Samsung manufacturer.
Since Sprint is limiting the usage of data especially for Wi-Fi tethering, it gives us a little bit difficulties in making our laptops and PCs to online. There is no fixed reason why Sprint is limiting the phone usage as a Wi-Fi router.
Actually it is no matter if the users of Sprint are having access to Wi-Fi tethering options. Somehow, Sprint is really concern about using this kind of rule for all of their customers.
As the smart person, you should find how to enable Wi-Fi tethering on sprint Samsung Galaxy S6? Luckily, you are on the right place. Here are some detail steps of having Wi-Fi tethering possibilities although you are using Sprint.
Enable Wi-Fi Tethering on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6
1. First thing you need is MSL Code, please refer to this post: How to Get MSL Code on Samsung Galaxy S6
2. Open the phone dialer and enter: ##3282#
3. Tap on the Edit button in the popup and enter your MSL code and tap OK.
4. Navigate to APN settings from the Mobile Networks menu and open APN2 EHRPD Internet and APN2 LTE Internet individually and change APN Type to default,mms,dun.
5. Save the settings in the both APN configurations and reboot the device.
6. Open Settings > Connections > you will now see Tethering and Mobile Hotspot here. Use this option to make your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge as a WiFi hotspot