Guide to Enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 – Here is the deal, learning how to enter special mode such as Recovery Mode is pretty essential to all Android owners. Why? Because it basically gives user a way to do some things that can help to solve any issue regarding their phone.
If you owned a Samsung Galaxy S6, you also need to know how you can boot into recovery mode. In this mode, you can perform lots of things that you can do on your own without have to bring your phone to a technician that will cost you some money that you can save.
Now, in recovery mode you can do factory reset. Factory reset being a recommended action that you need to do if your Samsung Galaxy S6 facing with some serious issue. Of course that is not the only thing you can do from this mode.
You also have the access to wipe out cache partition, an action that you can do to clear corrupted cache that cause some performance issue.
This is also the place where you can apply an update from external storage or from cache or from ADB. Those are pretty amazing things and now you can find out how to enter recovery mode to do all of those things.
Boot into Recovery Mode on Galaxy S6
- Just like trying to enter any special mode in an Android device, you need to power OFF your Samsung Galaxy S6 first.
- When the device has turned down completely, you need to press and hold the combination of several buttons in the same time, in this case Home button, Power button and Volume Up button.
- Wait for several seconds while you keep watch on the screen of your device. If everything is right, then you will see a message at the top of the screen saying “Recovery Booting”. This is the message that you are waiting for, signaling that you done the right thing. When you see this message, release your hold on those buttons.
- The booting process will keep going where you will see the little green Android on the screen and after that, the recovery menu will appear
- It is possible that you will get warning message saying that you are entering recovery mode. That is totally normal, just choose OK and proceed with the process
Now you are in recovery mode. In this special mode, just like any other special mode, the touch screen is not working and the only way you can move around is by using Volume Up and Down button, and to make selection of specific action, use Power button.
The process of booting recovery mode is simple and easy, yet the action you are going to take is the most important one. As long as you know what you want and what you do, then you will be all right.
When you are done with it, look for the “Reboot System Now” option on the recovery mode that will boot the device back to its normal mode and ready for you to use once again.