Knowing how to boot into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is an important thing because this special mode will let phone owner to do all sort of actions in order to fix any issue regarding the phone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 can be operated not only on its standard mode, but also in several special modes and one of them is Recovery Mode. This special mode allows phone owner to do different kind of things that they can’t do from standard mode.
In the Recovery Mode, people can perform factory reset, wipe out cache partition, and also applying update from various source they have in their phone such as from external storage or from ADB.
Boot into Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 7
Booting into recovery mode may seems trickier for the first time, but soon people will be able to master the whole steps on entering this special mode by following the guide below:
- Before try to boot into recovery mode, the phone must be turn OFF completely.
- After that, press and hold three physical button in Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in the same time, the Power button, Home button and Volume Up button.
- When the “Recovery Booting” text appear on the screen, release those three buttons.
- Wait until the booting process complete where the little green Android robot will appear on the screen.
- In case there is a warning message show up, just press OK so the process will continue.
- When the booting process is complete, the Recovery Menu will appear on the screen. You can navigate between each menu using Volume Up and Volume Down button, and use Power button to make the selection.
To leave this recovery mode, select the “Reboot System Now” options and wait for a while until the phone reboot back to its standard mode
It may seems a little bit complicated for the first time, although it actually very easy to do. With a little practice, anyone can reboot their phone to Recovery Mode and take the necessary actions they need to solve any issue regarding the phone.