Learn how to boot OnePlus 3 into Fastboot Mode that gives you access to lower level of this phone and give you the freedom to work on various command that you can’t use in normal mode.
Having the access to lower level of OnePlus 3 is a great advantage. It means you can perform various command to change several aspect of the phone or make any kind of modification that you can’t do from normal mode.
In order to get this access, you need to boot the phone into Fastboot Mode first. This is the special mode that allow you to do all sort of thing such as flashing custom recovery, unlocking bootloader, perform all kind of command using Fastboot tool and other kind of thing.
OnePlus 3 Fastboot Mode
Getting your phone to reboot into Fastboot Mode is a little bit complicate. But by following the guide below, you surely will be able to do that:
- First, you need to boot the phone into Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, you can navigate all around using touch screen just like you use in normal mode, or you can use Volume Up, Volume Down and Power button as well. It doesn’t matter what method you use, just find the “English” option and tap on it (or press Power button to select it).
- More option will come out and you need to choose “Advanced” option.
- Find the “Reboot to Fastboot” option and then tap on it.
- Confirm this action by tap “Reboot to Fastboot” once more.
- The phone will start the process where it will reboot to Fastboot Mode.
In Fastboot Mode, the touch screen is not working so you can navigate all around using Volume up, Volume Down and Power button only. This is where you can perform the action that you want to do. When you are done in there, you can go back to normal regular mode by choosing “START” option. You can see the change that you made in Fastboot Mode take place in regular mode.