Galaxy Note 7 that crashes, freeze and reboots on its own without any apparent reason is a huge problem and you can deal with it by using the available solutions right now without have to wait any longer.
For no obvious reason, your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 may crashes, reboot or freezes on its own. It is a problem that makes this phone useless and you need to take actions right away. Here are several fixes that you may try, and hopefully it should solve this issue or at least it will give you temporary relief.
Crashing and Freezing Issue on Galaxy Note 7
Let’s start with the simplest thing and that is by turn off the phone and then turns it back on after a while. You also can try to restart the phone manually by pressing “Power button” and “Volume Down” button in the same time and hold it for a couple of seconds. Simple action like this may help to clear any tangle on the system that cause the issue in the first place.
Reboot the phone to Recovery Mode and wipe out cache partition is next on the list. Probably there is corrupted cache that makes trouble on the system and makes the phone keep crashing. Boot the phone to recovery mode first by following these steps:
- Power off the phone.
- Press and hold “Power button”, “Home button” and “Volume Up” button in the same time.
- Wait for Samsung logo to appear and wait for more until Android icon appear.
- When you already enter Recovery Mode, you release those buttons.
- Use “Volume Down” button to navigate through the option, find “Wipe Cache partition” option and press “Power button” to select it.
- Choose “Reboot System Now” option after the process complete.
Reset the phone setting is the next action to take. It will not affect any data and personal account you have in the phone, and if it’s not working, then the last thing to do is perform complete factory data reset that will erase everything you have in there.
Find the option to perform reset setting and also factory data reset from Settings > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset, and then choose the action you wish to do and hopefully it will make your phone work normally again.