Samsung Galaxy S7 Game Launcher Feature – Get the best of both world with Game Launcher feature on Samsung Galaxy S7 that allow you to save battery power and in the same time arrange the whole games into one folder that allow you to set it according to your preference.
When Samsung introduced Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, they also introduced several new features that proved to be pretty useful. Among those new features, there are two gaming related features that will work well for you, especially if you are a game lover itself.
Now, let’s start from the basic. Game Launcher is a new feature that allows you to create an icon or a folder on the app drawer, where every single game that you have is housed. It is very convenient since you got all the games in one place instead of scattered all over the app drawer. If there is a game that not listed, then you can add it manually.
Now, when you tap on the icon, it will list the whole game you have and you can choose which game to play. You also have the ability to set things related to game, for instance, you can mute alerts and notification while you are playing the game. There will be no notification about message, email, app notification and others, so nothing will disturb you (unless it’s a phone call) and you can get fully immerse in the game.
There are other things as well that you can set to give you better gaming experience and in the same time help to save more battery power. When you open the icon, look under the spot that gives you the ability to add the game manually. This is where you find three options of power saving that you can choose based on what you think suit your need. The three options are:
- Off Power Saving Mode. In this option, the phone will keep the resolution normal with frame rate 60FPS.
- Save Power mode. It will reduce screen resolution with frame rate 30FPS.
- Save Maximum Power mode. It will bring the resolution to extreme low level with frame rate 30FPS.
Choose the power saving option that suit your situation and it all depend on the type of games you are playing. For game that requires high resolution, and then you may want to turn the power saving options, but if you playing a game that doesn’t require high resolution, then you can opt for the Save Power or Save Maximum Power option. It is all up to you and your personal preference, so have it the way you like it.
Now you know the kind of thing that you can get from Game Launcher feature on Samsung Galaxy S7. If you want to enjoy it, then you need to enable it first. You can follow this simple guide to access it:
- Go to Settings application on your device.
- Find the “Advanced Features” option on Settings menu and then tap on it.
- At the very top of the list you will find “Games” option, tap on it as well.
- There are two options, the Game Launcher and Game Tools. Tap on Game Launcher.
- To enable this option, simply toggle it and now you have Game Launcher feature at your disposal.