Give personal touch on your Samsung Galaxy S7 by changing the lock screen wallpaper with the all sort of images and picture that you like by following this simple and easy to follow guide.
Smartphone has become part of people’s life where they basically inseparable, where it acts like the extended part of the owner. That is the reason why people would want their device to have the same style and personality as themselves in the most possible way.
There are many ways to achieve it and icon packs is one of the most popular options. You can download all sorts of icon packs to your phone and enjoy the personal look of your phone.
Other personal customization that you can do with your phone is changing the lock screen wallpaper. This option is not available on all devices, but you will be glad to know that it can be found in Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
The ability to change lock screen wallpaper is part of feature in TouchWiz and not many people aware of it. Now that you do, there is no reason to stick with the standard lock screen wallpaper. Go ahead and change it to the pictures you like.
The process of changing lock screen wallpaper is not that complicated, just follow the steps below:
- The first thing to do is to get into TouchWiz launcher setting. You can do this by go to Home Screen, then press and hold the empty spot in there. Or, you can pinch in gesture using two fingers that will give you the same result.
- There are series of option that will appear on the screen and you need to find the “Wallpaper” option on the bottom left of the screen and then tap on it.
- On the top right of the screen you will find “Home Screen” option. Tap on it as well.
- On the drop down menu, you will find three option of changing the wallpaper.
- Now you can find the Wallpaper that you want on the Lock Screen and when you find the one that you like the most, tap the “Set as Wallpaper” button that located in the bottom of the screen.
You can choose between changes the wallpaper on home screen, change wallpaper on lock screen, and change wallpaper on lock screen and home screen in the same time. Chose the most favorable option. For the first two options, you basically will get two different wallpaper for Home Screen and Lock Screen, while the last option will give you the same wallpaper on both sides.
When you tap on the “Set as Wallpaper” option, you will be taken back to the home screen. You can lock the device and then unlock it to see the changes that you had made on the wallpaper. It is that easy and that simple, and you can go back and repeat the process all over again to change the wallpaper on lock screen according to your wish.
That is how you can alter the lock screen wallpaper to something that matches your personal style. Use this feature along with other things to change the way your phone look like and it will turn into a very personal device that carry not only your personal information but also your personal style as well.