Camera app that doesn’t work properly on OnePlus 3 is an issue that needs to deal with immediately with the available solutions so you can use the camera and take good quality picture with it.
For any of you who love to take picture with the camera on your phone, having a problem with camera app is a devastating thing. Problem with camera app can happen to anyone and in this case to OnePlus 3 phone.
OnePlus 3 Camera Failed Problem
There are various kinds of problems that happen to camera app on OnePlus 3. Some people reported that it doesn’t take any photo while other reports that it doesn’t take the phone like it supposed to be. Other problems are including unresponsive shutter button and also failure on using Volume Down button to take photo.
So, what you need to do if you are dealing with this issue? This issue happens for different reason, for example corrupted cache on your phone. In this case, you need to wipe out cache from the phone completely. Follow this step by step instruction to do this:
- Power OFF the phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down button while you turn on the phone.
- The phone will vibrates and it will enter Simple Recovery Mode.
- In this mode, use Volume button to move around the options and make sure to highlighted the “Wipe cache partition” option.
- Press Power button to select it.
- The process of wipe cache partition will begin and when it’s done, you will be informed about it so you can reboot the phone back to its normal regular mode.
For a more thorough solution, you need to update the latest OxygenOS. The OxygenOS 3.2.1 is the latest OS this day where it included many things including “improved camera quality/functionality”. It means that quality of camera app on your OnePlus 3 will be better than before and hopefully it means that the problem will be gone as well so you can take more pictures with it.